Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ashton's new tricks




Ashton has learned a few new tricks this week.
His first amazing trick is sticking out his tounge. It's really funny because he doesn't just stick it out, he sticks it out and then sucks on it while it's out.
His second amazing trick is sucking his thumb! Now he's been sucking on his knuckles for a few weeks now, but just couldn't figure out how to quite latch on to his thumb. Well yesterday I was sitting at my desk when all of a sudden I hear this snorting coming from my bed. I look over and sure enough he's figured out his thumb... but at the same time he's sticking the rest of his hand over his nose... which is causing him to snort.

1 comments:

Dunns said...

Oh my gosh, he's SO cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing! I LOVE the tongue picture... you could come up with some pretty imaginative captions for that one. ;-)