Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend





I was so looking forward to this Memorial Day weekend. I had thoughts of sleeping in, doing fun things with the boys, and having great BBQ's... well Friday morning we awoke to horrible coughing and a snotty nose... Ashton was sick. The worst was when his little nose got so stuffy and he couldn't breathe while he was eating. He'd get so frustrated and all I could do was get the ball syringe and suck his brain. I don't think I slept more than 8 hours all weekend... can we RE-DO the weekend?!?! PLEASE?!!?! Now it's Tuesday morning and he's finally starting to feel better.








Justin gave a talk in sharing time. He was SO nervous, but he did such a good job!! There were some pretty big words and he only needed help once. When he got done he ran over to sit with me and said that he almost cried... isn't that so tender??

We did have a yummy BBQ at my moms last night. My grandma Vi and grandpa Bob are in town from Corrona California for the week. It's always so fun when they're here! Katie and Per were also down from Pocatello and they're staying all week!! We're so excited. ~After the BBQ Justin, Ashton and I went back home to hang out with Mark who had just returned from work. We stopped at Maverick and got some ice cream. We all snuggled on the couch and watched Enchanted. It was a fun night!








Oh... and I got Ashton's school pictures on Friday! They are so cute!! Check these out!!

0 comments: