Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

My mom thought it would be a good idea to take some family pictures before my brother Dan and his wife Emily and their son Andersen moved to Erie PA tomorrow for medical school. It's always so funny how you take 100 + pictures but only like 5 really sort of turn out. I think these ones are cute!!











My little family (Marianne, Mark, Ashton, and Justin)













My little family again (Mark of course forgot to take his sunglasses off)













My sister Katie and her husband Per (Nic) and their dog Maddie













The whole family (Marianne, Mark, Ashton, Justin, Holly, Scott, Dan, Emily, Andersen, Stefan, Sam, Katie, Per)













My brother Dan and his wife Emily and their son Andersen














My Boys: Justin and Ashton

2 comments:

Heather Harbaugh said...

how fun! The pics turned out so cute! it was good to talk to you today even if it was for just a minute! Love you!

The Courtney Family said...

I didn't even recognize your sister or brother! I can't believe how grown up everyone is! Love the pictures!