Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dark hair cuties and Ashton's meal time fun!!





So to save money I have been coloring my own hair for a couple of years. I always find myself needing just a little bit more color by the end... so this time I used two boxes and had some left over. Justin decided he'd like to try "Soft Black" on... so we did it!! YES, we colored his hair!! I figured he's a boy, who gets hair cuts monthly... and if it was awful, we'd just shave it off. I actually think it turned out quite cute!!



Last night we figured out that Ashton does NOT like the Beef and Vegetables baby food. Notice his "Are you SERIOUS??!!" face. SO FUNNY!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Good job on your hair! It looks great. I like it on Justin too. He is so cute, and grown up. Your baby is to die for! He makes the best faces.

The Birth Control Pill said...

i remember the first time i did my own hair. it was for my dark roots next to bleached blond. i looked like a candy cane when it was all finished. the dark roots turned red. it wasn't even Christmas time so i couldn't just roll with it. you're brave and gorgeous!

Heather Harbaugh said...

I didn't know you colored your own hair! It turned out good (both of you)! And little Ashton is getting so big! Love you!