Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashton



Happy Birthday Ashton!! I can't believe my baby is 1!! Time sure does fly. It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant and planning for my maternity leave. I love this baby SO MUCH it hurts. He has been such a light in our little family and I can't wait for the years to come! Ashton has a few new tricks he's picked up just recently. He loves to grab the TV remove and hold it behind his head and say, "Hah-oh???"... like he's on the phone! So cute. He also has been saying "Eh-oh" when he drops things, but has now decided to warn us by saying "Eh-oh" BEFORE he drops something... isn't he kind?? He has moved up from the infant class in day care. Now instead of sitting in high chairs to eat their meals, they all sit together at a TINY table with TINY chairs. It is the cutest thing EVER!! I brought in miniature cup cakes for his birthday party today. Can you imagine all of them sitting together having miniature cup cakes at their miniature table?? Too cute!!!

1 comments:

em said...

He's getting so big. I can't belive how time flies when you have babies. He is adorable! Happy Birthday Ashton!