Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ticket To Ride



So my family and I have discovered the most FUN board game!! (***Side note*** They may have discovered it WAAAAYYYY before I did, but I'm taking some credit none the less!!). So this game is all about building train routes around a country or through countries and trying not to get blocked along the way by the people you're playing with. It is seriously so fun!! I guess there are are all sorts of different versions of the game. We usually play the Europe game, but today my mom and dad and I played the Switzerland one. I lost. DANG IT!! I still had a blast though. So if anyone is looking for a fun and somewhat mentally challenging game, go get it!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, I love this game! It's the best. Kristalee Fisher kicks my but at it everytime we play. We should get together and play it sometime!