Friday, April 4, 2008

Justin William
















I love my Justin. He never ceases to amaze me. He is brilliant, athletic, loving, kind, beautiful, and funny. This little boys has such a bright light. I really think he'll practice law when he's older. You can't just tell him "no". He has to negotiate EVERYTHING. He'll explain his view to you over and over and over until you finally cave in. Sometimes it gets extremely frustrating, but I just have to sit back and laugh at how his mind is always going.
Justin is a master of everything he does. I taught Justin how to ski when he was just 2 years old. He picked it right up. Two Christmases ago he asked for a snowboard. I thought it would be interesting for him to learn since I didn't know how to snowboard and Mark (who does snowboard) usually goes on a different day than us... but Justin picked it right up! Justin asked for a Rip-Stick (2 wheeled wobbly skateboard) this year for Christmas... he and I watched the instructional video (which told us that some tricks could result in DEATH if not performed correctly) then Justin went down to the basement and hopped right on... CRAZY!! A couple of weeks ago Justin decided he wanted to learn how to ice-skate and he did great! He amazes me every day with how athletic he is. Oh, and he is a wakeboarder! I love this kid!!
Justin has been the best big brother! He is constantly helping me with Ashton. He'll ask me if I've fed him and changed him. If he hears Ashton cry he comes running to hold him and make him feel better. I feel like such a lucky mom!
Justin is in 2ND grade. He's attending Wasatch Peak Academy which is only a block away from our new home and we can see it from our front door. It is Justin's 3rd school in 3 years, but this one is a keeper! He's learning Spanish as part of his curriculum. I told him I'd take him to Spain in a couple of years when he's learned some more Spanish... he replied with, "mom, I'd rather go to Mexico."... WHAT?!??!!! So, guess we're going to Mexico :)
I hope my Donald Trump Jr. knows how much his mommy loves him!!

1 comments:

Sassy said...

Sounds like a wonderful kid. And I love the name Ashton!