Saturday, April 25, 2009

April

We had a busy month. Here's some cute pics of what went on...



I had a birthday! My last birthday in fact :) I'll be 29 forever, right??



I got a camera from mom and dad and Mark did things around the house for me.











This is the first pic I took with the new camera











This is where Mark took me for dinner











This was some of our yummy food











This was my desert...











This is what was inside!! mmmm....











This is my post Cheesecake Factory happy face :)











Mark bought and installed this pot rack for me.














Mark tiled our garage entry...











Mark also tiled our main entry!! I love it :)











Justin got me this awesome bracelet










I had a birthday party with some friends (thanks girls!!)











We bought yummy Popsicles at Costco! Yummo!!














Ashton loved his pop too :)













Ashton got to come to work with mom and throw candy at her with Maria! Fun!!

















The boys got quality time with Dad


Justin started LACROSSE!!











He's the goalie. He is awesome at being the goalie!










We watched.












He froze :P














The team did great!! :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like you have had a busy month. What a fun birthday. We LOVE the Cheesecake Factory too. And Mark is so handy. That tile work looks awesome! I am so impressed.